In 2018, GlobalPro Recovery set the bar high and achieved industry leading results. A number of factors, events and accomplishments fueled our continued growth and success. Our team tackled unforeseen challenges and rose to the occasion when various parts of our country suffered record breaking damages from storms and fires. Our success was further highlighted by a tremendous amount of charity, community outreach, and a series of video testimonials from clients that we will continue to release in the coming months.
Below are some of the many reasons why GlobalPro led the insurance services industry in 2018 and has an even brighter future ahead of it:
- While Hurricane Irma struck Florida in late 2017, many delayed and denied claims continued to roll into our office.
- In October 2018, Hurricane Michael devastated the panhandle of Florida. Our team immediately responded to the needs of the community and numerous policyholders that continue to seek our assistance.
- In November 2018, our team landed on the West Coast to assist even more victims of the Camp Fire that tore through California decimating entire towns.
- Throughout the year, the economy grew and so did the skyline. Unfortunately, not all projects were property managed and we consequently handled dozens of construction related losses.
- Aside from the natural disasters, we continued to respond to our normal flow of more than 100 daily claims for various pipe breaks, fires, vandalism and other calamities.
- Our expertise was recognized by numerous law firms that retained members of our team as expert witnesses in several matters in both state and federal court.
- We went beyond the claims to assist several clients in the proper placement of insurance. We helped these clients avoid more than $10mm in gaps in coverage and widely increasing premiums.
- We handled an estimated $500mm in claimed damages for both first- and third-party claims, several valued at more than $10mm.
- We closed our first deal for GlobalPro Ventures, our new Private Equity, Venture Capital and Real Estate Management group.
- We expanded into new territories by opening new offices to better serve our clients in North and Central Florida, and New York markets.
- Added more employees to our growing team in order to meet the needs of our clients.
- Broke ground for our new headquarters located in Miami, Florida. The office will feature a learning center, open collaborative floor plan, a large conference room, private executive offices, gardens and an outdoor patio.
- We rolled out a new benefits and 401k Profit Sharing program with a safe harbor match to invest in our employees’ futures.
GlobalPro gave back to the community in a big way in 2018. Since, community is a cornerstone of our company’s culture, we launched our GlobalPro Cares branded community initiative. This new initiative led to the following charity events and outreach:
- We teamed up with Habitat for Humanity to fix a home for a Hurricane Irma victim and donated $5,000 to the organization.
- Presenting sponsor of the LJ Partnership Guggenheim 9th Annual Monkey Madness 5k Run & Family Fun Walk.
- Donated another $10,000 to various charities in areas hardest hit by natural disasters.
- Shipped more than 6,000 bottles of water and other supplies to Panama City shortly after Hurricane Michael devastated the area.
- Donated a roof to a church in Mexico Beach, Florida that was badly damaged by Hurricane Michael.
- Launched our new annual charity event, Fresh Kicks and Cuts. More details to follow!
We were trusted advisor to multiple Fortune 500 and 100 Executives which included some of the most recognizable global brands and local businesses, such as, Wendy’s, Menin Hospitality, Kiki’s on the River, USA Bouquet and American Wire Group along with real estate developers like Crescent Heights and NR Investments.
We partnered with brands like, Lamborghini, Lalique, Krug, Gaja, Armand de Brignac, Veuve Clicquot, Boich Wine, and Avion to host our clients for unbelievable world class food and wine experiences. The evenings included thrilling test drives and educational rare product demonstrations.
We can’t stop there! Our goals are set high for 2019 and here is what to expect:
- Further growth and dominance in markets.
- Add new team members in key positions.
- More charity and increased community outreach.
- Move into our new headquarters.
- The launch of our first GlobalPro Ventures Real Estate Fund.
Does your business or Assocaition need assisted with its insurance? Contact us today!
Globalpro Recovery, Inc. is multidisciplinary professional firm that helps clients manage the risks to a financial recovery following a loss caused by wind, water, fire, theft or other calamity. We assist with pre-loss planning and documentation, crisis management, the adjustment of insurance claims and coordinating the reconstruction process. Our family owned and operated international business has represented the interest of policyholders and has recovered more than $1 billion for our clients. Under the direction of President Daniel B. Odess, an experienced licensed public adjuster and licensed general contractor, our international company headquartered in Miami, Florida provides concierge services to a select clientele in the United States and around the world.