Most high-net-worth individuals, couples and families – as well as business owners, investors and institutions – hold a sizeable portfolio of diverse assets, such as:
- A primary home
- Vacation or second-home residences
- Properties held by other family members
- Commercial properties
- Investment properties
- Personal assets, such as antiques, artwork and jewelry
- Business assets, including inventory, office furnishings and equipment
- Luxury vehicles
- Yachts and personal watercraft
- Private aircraft (whole or fractional ownership)
These personal and business assets can be located in widely scattered locations in the United States or around the world. Complicating the situation, one advisor (or team) may be responsible for the individual or family personal assets, while a second advisor or team is in charge of the business-related assets.
As a strategic partner to our clients, GlobalPro can gather this diverse information and prepare a comprehensive inventory of high-value assets. On a related note, insurance industry studies show that homeowners and business owners who have a compiles an asset inventory typically collect more when submitting claims than those who do not.