GlobalPro Recovery provides expert professional assistance following a natural or man-made disaster, helping clients make good decisions in a time of crisis.
Our crisis management team can come to a client’s home, business or investment site immediately after a disaster and provide the following types of services:
- Coordinate with emergency response teams to assure the safety of family members, employees or other personnel caught up in a disaster.
- Gather all relevant reports and documentation from police, firefighters or other law enforcement agencies.
- Make temporary repairs and ensure the security of a damaged property – a requirement found in most insurance policies.
- Help formulate appropriate responses to questions from clients, business partners, customers and the media about the situation
- Find a temporary residence for family members.
- Locate an appropriate commercial property where a business can resume operations.
- Advise what to do – and what not to do – when dealing with the insurance company
- Begin making plans for permanent repairs to restore a property to its pre-loss condition
GlobalPro understands that every crisis is different – a lightning strike that destroys a business’ computer network creates a very different emergency compared with a severe hurricane or earthquake that affects hundreds of thousands of people. That’s where our team’s decades of experience come into play, allowing us to advise clients and their advisors on the best strategies and tactics to begin thinking about the recovery process while dealing with the immediate crisis situation.