When a personal, business or investment property has been damaged or destroyed, GlobalPro Recovery can manage all stages of the reconstruction process.
Drawing on decades of experience with rebuilding, remodeling and new construction projects – both residential and commercial –we can step into the role of construction manager or owner’s representative soon after a loss.
Our construction management services include:
- Making temporary repairs to mitigate the immediate situation and prevent further damage
- Obtaining bids and estimates from qualified contractors, engineers, roofers, electricians, plumbers and other professionals who can analyze the building’s structure, interior and exterior.
- Incorporate those estimates into filing damage claims with the insurer
- Review the regulatory, safety and environmental aspects of a rebuilding project
- Supervise the construction process – as manager or owner’s representative – to maintain compliance with project budgets and timelines
- Ensure that cost controls and quality standards are in place.
- Coordinate the reconstruction work with the insurance claims process to make sure that funds are available to restore a property to its pre-loss condition.
GlobalPro’s team includes experienced field supervisors for residential, retail office and industrial buildings, as well as condominium communities, government buildings and infrastructure projects. That allows us to evaluate construction options and alternatives that affect cost structures and completion times. As with all our services, our goal is to maximize our client’s recovery and ensure that adequate funds are available to complete the reconstruction process.